Craving something sweet? Need the perfect treat to bring to all the New Year’s parties you’ll be hitting this weekend? This protein-packed treat offers guilt-free indulgence.
- 1 cup almond butter
- 2 T Agave or Raw Honey
- 2 scoops Vanilla Protein Powder
- Sea salt, to taste
- Water, as needed
- 1 cup 65% Cocoa (or higher) Dark Chocolate
- Mix peanut butter, agave, protein powder, & sea salt in a large bowl. Add water if needed to create a mixture that will stick together and hold its shape.
- Roll mixture into balls approximately the size of a tablespoon, and place on a plate. Refrigerate for 30-45 minutes or until hard.
- Chop the dark chocolate into smaller pieces, melt the chocolate chips in the microwave on 50% power, stirring often, until smooth.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment or a nonstick baking mat.
- Dip the protein balls in the melted chocolate and put them on the baking sheet.
- Put them in the fridge for 20-30 min to set up. Store in the refrigerator until ready to eat.