Hey friends, it’s Runicorn — official The Color Run mascot! Are you ready for some super sweet treats? I’m always looking for recipes that will make me smile, and my friends over at The Food Wright gave me the perfect recipe! This recipe is for kids, adults, AND unicorns, and it’s a great excuse to pull all the marshmallows out of Lucky Charms!
This recipe is easy peasy! If I can do it with my two hoofs, you can too! Here is what you will need:
- 12 oz of white chocolate (We recommend Ghirardelli melting wafers)
- 4 T of dry funfetti cake mix
- Toppings: (Whatever your heart desires, but here are some recommendations)
- Vanilla cupcake Goldfish crackers
- Lucky Charms marshmallows
- Line an 8×8 pan with parchment paper and set aside
- In a heatproof bowl microwave the white chocolate for about 5-30 second increments until almost thoroughly melted. Stir the melted chocolate the rest of the way.
- Add cake mix to chocolate then stir until thoroughly combined
- Pour chocolate on pan and spread with spatula to create an even layer
- Add toppings over the chocolate and let it set in the refrigerator
- Break into pieces and enjoy! Store in refrigerator
You now have the perfect Runicorn rainbow chocolate bark to share with friends and family! Whip up this simple yet magical and delicious recipe for your friends!